Inclusive Recruitment Workshop
Inclusive Employers workshop hosted in partnership with Recite Me.
Recite Me is excited to announce that we will be hosting the North East Inclusive Employers workshop. On March the 6th at 10am Recite Me will welcome people to take part in a free workshop addressing the importance of being inclusive, alongside legislation risks, process best practices and how technology can help remove barriers.
The event will cover the following topics;
- The importance of being inclusive
- What are the risks? Legislation and Reputation
- Where can biases slip into the process?
- Reducing the impact of bias
- Using technology to remove barriers
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- D&I professionals
- HR business partners and managers
- HR directors
- Senior leaders
- Recruitment Professionals
This workshop is free to attend but spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first saved basis. If you're interested in attending this session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.