About Recite Me
In today’s digital age, we believe everyone should be able to access web content in a way that works for them. Our mission is to make the online world accessible for all.
And we’re not alone in this journey! Over 300 UK organisations already use our software to enable greater accessibility for their online content, products or services.
We’re passionate about our cause and our product. As we move from start-up to scale-up, we need help to achieve our ambitious plans. Which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to lead, develop and nurture Recite Me’s marketing efforts moving forward through this exciting period of growth.
About the Role
To-date we’ve concentrated our go-to-market strategy around outbound sales and partner referrals. We’ve grown fast, we’ve learned a lot along the way, and we feel now is the right time to galvanise our market presence.
This role will require you to work closely with our CEO to define our brand voice and marketing strategy. Equally important is working in collaboration with our sales team ensuring that sales and marketing are aligned and working towards the same overarching objectives.
Ultimately, the role will require you to
- Lead on all aspects of Recite Me’s marketing efforts
- Be both ‘Thinker’ and ‘Doer’
- Devise, develop, and deliver effective marketing campaigns with tangible outcomes
- Ensure that all marketing endeavours are highly organised, tracked, evaluated and optimised
- Generate, nurture, and qualify leads for our Sales team to engage with
- Strengthen our position as the market leader (and keep us streets ahead of the competition)
- Leverage our existing clients, case studies, and testimonials
- Work with other internal teams to define, develop and deliver marketing resources to support their aims
- Find our ‘voice’ and grow Recite Me into a global brand, championed by all we reach
- Build a team of marketing superstars capable of executing your vision
The successful candidate will be extremely bright, have bags of enthusiasm, oodles of insight and not afraid to share an opinion. We value creativity and problem-solving, someone who is excited by the challenge of doing more with less.
- Min 5 years of marketing experience – blend of strategic and execution - ideally within a SaaS start-up or tech led business
- Delivering high-quality content, presentations/webinars, case-studies/testimonials, industry exhibitions, client/network events, etc.
- High experience of implementing marketing infrastructure and effective use of marketing channels (i.e. social, email, etc) and reporting tools
- Proven ability to form, nurture and convert a pipeline of leads through integrated marketing campaigns (using email, social and other channels)
- Always on the front-foot, can anticipate potential problems/opportunities and, most importantly, have a plan to mitigate/maximise them.
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require, or like, micro-management)
- An ability to simplify, communicate, and sell ideas to multiple stakeholders, with enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations
- Happy switching hats, rolling sleeves up and getting amongst it
- Hungry to make Recite Me THE global brand for web-accessibility
- Passion for accessibility, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives
- Prior role(s) within a B2B SaaS environment and/or Tech-led environment
- Previous start-up and/or entrepreneurial experience (i.e. being innovative with resources!)
- History of hiring/developing an internal marketing team and overseeing their success
- Proficiency with design software, social media, email/marketing automation and related tools
- Comfortable working for a small, fast growing business with constant change/unknowns
Newcastle/Gateshead Quays (remote working considered)
- Great culture & working environment – awesome views of Newcastle Quayside
- Pick your own tech
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension & Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Genuine Meritocracy
- Fun social scene
Typical 09:00–17:30 working day (with capacity for remote working)
Salary - reflective of experience and skillset
Inclusion is central to who we are and the software we build. We know that having people from all walks of life makes us a more creative and innovative company. Our people are our business, which is why we are proud to be committed as a Disability Confident employer and a member of Inclusive Employers. We are committed to making our recruitment process as inclusive as possible. If you have any questions about accessibility or adjustments for the application or interview stage, please let us know how we can support you.
Express your interest by submitting a CV and cover letter (detailing why Recite and why this role) to email@example.com or post to:
Recite Me Ltd
Download the Job Spec PDF