About Recite Me
In today’s digital age, we believe everyone should be able to access web content in a way that works for them. Our mission is to make the online world accessible for all.
And we’re not alone in this journey! Over 300 UK organisations already use our software to enable greater accessibility for their online content, products or services.
We’re passionate about our cause and our product. As we move from scale-up to market leader, we need help to achieve our ambitious plans. Which is why we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative or ‘Lead Generator’ to join our fabulous UK Sales Team.
About the Role
Our Sales team are the engine of our business and the role of SDR Lead Generator is the bright spark that ignites our growth!
Working closely with the Sales Executives you will research, identify and engage new prospects. Cultivate relationships with key decision-makers and influencers to better understand their needs and our product fit. Where there is a good fit, you will book the meetings for the Sales Executives to host, ensuring all relevant information is shared.
Here are a few of the core aspects of the role. You will need to demonstrate experience of the following
- Hunting and developing new leads, identifying prospects, building relationships and understanding their drivers for doing business with us
- Confidence in a target-driven environment, motivated to exceed expectations
- Effective use of the phone, email and social selling to maximise meetings booked and revenue won
- Be a great story-teller, capable of composing engaging content with an understanding what is relevant to a given audience (and why)
- Excellent time-management skills, being able to prioritize key tasks, manage multiple conversations at any given time
- Be a great listener and communicator, sharing knowledge and influencing for a positive outcome
We’re looking for great characters with the right attitude and aptitude. Here are a few of the things we look for in our Sales Lead Generators…
- Min 2 years’ experience in B2B telesales or lead generation, ideally within SaaS
- Strong team player who will work closely with your colleagues
- Confidence in a target-driven environment, tenacious with the motivation to exceed expectations
- ABC – Always Be Curious – you are always asking the right questions of prospects, colleagues and yourself
- Friendly, enthusiastic, confident and comfortable with talking to stakeholders of all levels on the phone, email or face-to-face
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Accessibility, Diversity, Inclusion and the Digital world
Office-based, Newcastle/Gateshead Quays HQ
- Great culture & working environment – awesome views of Newcastle Quayside
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension & Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Genuine Meritocracy
- Fun social scene
40 Hour Per Week, Flexible start (08:00-10:00) and end times (16:30 – 18:30)
Salary - reflective of experience
Express your interest by submitting a CV and cover letter (detailing why Recite Me and headlining your suitability) to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Recite Me Ltd