About Recite Me
In today’s digital age, we believe everyone should be able to access web content in a way that works for them. Our mission is to make the online world accessible for all.
And we’re not alone in this journey! Over 500 organisations already use our software to enable greater accessibility for their online content, products, or services.
We’re passionate about our cause and our product. We need help to achieve our ambitious plans to continue our scale-up to global market-leader. Which is why we’re looking for an exceptional individual to establish, drive and grow our Australia Sales Operation.
About the Role
To-date we’ve concentrated our outbound sales efforts in UK and US markets. We’ve grown fast, we’ve learned a lot along the way, and we feel now is the right time to expand our success opening an office and sales operation in Australia.
This role will require you to work closely with our CRO and Country Managers to adopt and refine our proven sales ‘blue print’ for the Australian market. To establish a foothold in this new market and grow revenue and headcount to deliver even greater success.
Ultimately, the role will require you to
- Lead all Australian sales activities
- Be comfortable and effective switching between Country Manager and Sales Executive functions to ensure early success in region (‘land and expand’)
- Hunt and develop new leads, identifying prospects, building relationships, and understanding their drivers for doing business with us
- Present and requirement-gather - demonstrate product fit, removing objections, sharing knowledge, and influencing for a positive outcome
- Build and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities, forecast outcomes accurately and schedule activity accordingly
- Negotiate - you are comfortable talking price and relating perceived ‘cost’ to our value proposition and closing with minimum ‘friction’
- Tell great stories, capable of composing engaging content with an understanding what is relevant to a given audience (and why)
- Master your time, able to prioritize key tasks, manage multiple conversations whilst never letting an opportunity slip
- Leverage our existing clients, case studies, and testimonials
- Become the face of ‘Reciteme’ US growing brand awareness in Australia
- Hire and inspire a team of sales superstars capable of executing your vision
The successful candidate will be extremely bright, have bags of enthusiasm, oodles of insight and the drive to succeed. We value creativity and problem-solving, someone who is excited by the challenge of doing more with less.
- Min 10 years B2B sales experience – good mix of quota carrying roles with people management - ideally within a SaaS start-up or tech led business
- Charismatic communicator, influencer, and presenter. Whether on the phone, in-person or on stage, you captivate the audience, exude credibility and influence hearts and minds
- Strong experience in defining and exceeding operational goals, building ‘revenue machines’, establishing KPI’s to deliver desired outcomes
- History of hiring, coaching, and managing a sales team, fostering a positive culture and success
- Proficiency in forecasting, reporting, and managing revenue-generating operations with accuracy
- Always on the front-foot, can anticipate potential problems/opportunities and, most importantly, have a plan to mitigate/maximise them.
- Autonomous attitude (you do not require, or enjoy, micro-management)
- Happy switching hats, rolling sleeves up and getting amongst it
- Hungry to make Recite Me THE global brand for web-accessibility
- Passion for accessibility, tech-for-good, and generally improving people’s lives
- Prior role(s) within a B2B SaaS environment and/or Tech-led environment
- Previous start-up and/or entrepreneurial experience (i.e. being innovative with resources!)
- Proficiency with CRM systems, marketing automation, webinar software
- Comfortable working for a small, fast growing business with constant change/unknowns
Australia, Perth preferred (but not essential). Remote working until the office is established.
- Great culture & working environment
- Pick your own tech
- Vacation to be agreed
- Pension & Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Genuine Meritocracy
- Fun social scene
Typical 09:00–17:30 working day
Salary - reflective of experience and skillset
Express your interest by submitting a CV and cover letter (detailing your suitability and salary expectations) to Darryn@reciteme.com
Please note: Applications will be reviewed, and responses issued early January 2021. Merry Christmas!