About Recite Me
In today’s digital age, we believe everyone should be able to access web content in a way that works for them. Our mission is to make the online world accessible for all.
And we’re not alone in this journey! Over 500 organisations already use our software to enable greater accessibility for their online content, products, or services.
We’re passionate about our cause and our product. As we move from scale-up to market leader, we need help to achieve our ambitious plans. Which is why we’re looking for an experienced, process-oriented Account Manager.
About the Role
This is a key role requiring just the right blend of experience, personality, and commercial savvy to drive our transition from reactive client-support to more proactive account management.
Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and Business Improvement Manager, you will help execute and optimise an effective program of account review and communication to delight our clients. Taking ownership of retention and revenue growth targets, never letting an opportunity to influence slip away.
In this role you will
- Own the client journey from sale to renewal (and beyond)
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and technical teams to ensure clients are ‘launched’ on optimal terms
- Help define and deliver account reviews and appropriate communications to ensure client satisfaction
- Create opportunities for revenue growth
- Ensure clients renew on same or better terms
- Use all data and relevant resources to create compelling client stories to amplify our success
We’re looking for great characters with the right attitude and aptitude.
Here’s a few things you’ll need to be able to demonstrate…
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Account Management, (ideally in SaaS, Tech or Start-up scene)
- Track record of delivering against retention and revenue growth targets, very comfortable with a target
- Evidence of establishing and maintaining exceptional client relationships that fuel growth
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a process-driven, task-orientated team environment
- Comfortable producing reports and data analysis
- Quick and capable learner, thirst to be an expert in your field
- Confident communicator, friendly, enthusiastic, comfortable talking to stakeholders of all levels on the phone, email or face-to-face
- Excellent time-management, able to prioritize key tasks, manage multiple conversations whilst never letting an opportunity slip
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Accessibility, Diversity, Inclusion and the Digital world
Remote during Office-based, Newcastle/Gateshead Quays HQ
- Great culture & working environment – awesome views of Newcastle Quayside
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension & Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Genuine Meritocracy
- Fun social scene
Typical 09:00–17:30 working day (though we operate flexible start & end times)
Salary - reflective of experience
Inclusion is central to who we are and the software we build. We know that having people from all walks of life makes us a more creative and innovative company. Our people are our business, which is why we are proud to be committed as a Disability Confident employer and a member of Inclusive Employers. We are committed to making our recruitment process as inclusive as possible. If you have any questions about accessibility or adjustments for the application or interview stage, please let us know how we can support you.
Express your interest by submitting a CV and cover letter (detailing why Recite Me and headlining your suitability) to email@example.com
Please note: Applications will be reviewed, and responses issued early January 2021. Merry Christmas!